Monday 8 March 2010

Leave Your Graffiti Tag in SL


AM Radio has created some great sites, I loved ‘The Far Away’, a beautiful wheat field created in SL by AM and it’s well worth a visit, but AM’s site at IDIA Laboratories is very interactive indeed, you can do a bit of graffiti and it’s all part of the artwork. Fellow writer Hibiscus Hastings had visited one of AM’s sites and spray painted a wall, so I thought I would have a go at spray painting the side of a railway carriage at this IDIA location.

It’s dead easy, you arrive at the side of the railway track and there is a spray can on a table, you simply click on the can and it opens a link to the web page where there are simple paint tools to use to create your artwork. If you make a mistake you can click the arrow to delete your error. I had great fun and I thought I would show AM Radio how much Our Virtual Trilogy loves these imaginative places.





Janey Bracken

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and vandalizing my place!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janey, that looks great! We really do love AM Radio.

    ReplyDelete