Tuesday 26 October 2010

Jeepers Creepers For Horror Fun!


There are some brilliant Halloween sims in SL and one of the best thought out and detailed locations I have found is Jeepers Creepers at Calas Galadhon. Even the pumpkins heads have an extra streak of evil as you pass them by; they turn to glare menacingly at you as if they have a life of their own!

I went to explore Jeepers Creepers with friend Drax Ember and we set out through the cemetery with its ancient looking tombs. We didn’t get far before we were confronted by ghosts and ghouls appearing out of the mist. Zombies too joined in the chase as we tried to avoid their rotting hands reaching out for us! There is a creepy haunted house as you wander further up the hill and you have to be careful what you touch in there, as Drax found out! he ended up laying prone on the floor with a heavy chair smashed over his head! Be warned don’t look at the baby in the pram in the living room, it’s not a pretty sight! Worst of all for me were the giant spiders scuttling all over the floor! Back in the grounds again, we came a cropper with a bunch of vultures waiting to eat the flesh off of our bones!

There is much more to Jeepers Creepers than you first suspect, there are the caverns below the surface of the sim, which are full of hidden horrors! I thought I had seen giant spiders in the haunted house, but those were nothing compared to the ones waiting for me underground! eeek!! Drax even got caught in a web and struggled for ages trying to get free! I think the whole thing has had a devastating affect on him though, giving him a taste for human remains! As you can see by the main picture, he happily sat down to a banquet of brains and other nasty bits! Not me, I’m a vegetarian, I legged it out of there!







Janey Bracken










































1 comment:

  1. Looks great, thank you for posting on this Janey! Think I might become a vegetarian, too.

    ReplyDelete