Sunday 5 December 2010

Visiting Christmas Gone Wrong!

There are lots of lovely Christmas sites around Second Life at this time of year, and I’ve been having fun exploring some of them! I came across one that was a little bit different yesterday though, it wasn’t all it seemed at first, and for those of you who like a little twist of macabre, ‘Christmas Gone Wrong’ should be right up your street! As I teleported in to this very pretty snowy sim a creepy looking skeleton in a top hat and holding a candle greeted me! There were bits of shattered snowmen laying around and some hidden surprises. I hitched a ride on a donkey as he pulled a cart along a path at the edge of the frozen pond. Peering inside a barn as the donkey trotted along, it was evident that Santa may have turned into a bit of a killer as there was blood on the ground and Rudolph the red nosed reindeer didn’t look too healthy!

I left the donkey and went inside one of the cosy little houses, nothing seemed amiss; it was lovely, a blazing log fire with Christmas stockings hanging over the fireplace, a table set for tea for two and some comfy sofas inviting you to snuggle down and relax. Be warned though, don’t go upstairs! It’s not quite as nice up there!!

There’s a large Victorian house as well and I ventured inside, it was decidedly creepy as some books suddenly shot up into the air narrowly missing my head. I scrambled back outside before the poltergeists got me!

As I looked around I spotted Chely Lock, the sim owner, she was talking to another visitor Davey Crannock. I said hello and Chely told us how she loved Halloween and had to throw a little bit of that into Christmas in the sim. Davey was wearing a snowman avatar and looked great, he kindly gave me one to wear too! Chely told me that Maximillion Kleene was appearing in the sim at 7pm, which was a little bit too late for my UK time zone, but I’m sure it was a great show.

I really enjoyed looking around Christmas Gone Wrong and I also loved meeting Chely who has done a brilliant job there. If you want Christmas with an edge of something sinister you can’t go far wrong with Chely’s wonderful sim!!































Janey Bracken

2 comments:

  1. think santa need a driver linces to fly
    looks like his rain dear drank too much apple cyder

    ReplyDelete