Thursday 3 December 2009

CNN Producer Flies High At Meeting

The weekly in-world meeting of the news group CNN turned into a bit of fun on Tuesday, as CNN Producer Nicole Saidi (avatar Nicole Ireport) tried out a flying machine called the Slea-z-boy, (invented by Alphonso Pidgeon). I had attended the earlier CNN meeting when Producer Henry Hanks (avatar Henry Ireport) said he was interested in the story about the Slea-z-boy I had published earlier for Ireport, and I said I would ask Alphonso if he could send both Henry and Nicole a copy of the amazingly clever flying chair. Alph kindly sent the chairs to them and Nicole, who takes the later meeting, unpacked the chair and bravely took off over the heads of ireporters Vickie Maidstone and Any1 Gynoid in the CNN conference area. She did very well for a first attempt, the chair takes a little bit of practice in the beginning! I followed her with my camera as she zoomed off into the adjoining field. Well done Nicole, I am hoping that she and Henry may agree to a race with their new means of transport later on!

Janey Bracken








No comments:

Post a Comment