Tuesday 23 February 2010

Masquerade Ball For Grand Opening Of Cube Gallery


I was invited to a Masquerade Ball last Sunday, the theme was white, so I donned my best white dress and headed off to the Cube Gallery in Sylveheru. Fellow reporter Hibiscus Hastings joined me and we arrived to be greeted by gallery owner Cher Demonge. Cher, a very successful artist/designer, has moved his famous Cube Gallery to this new location.. Retitled Cube v.2.0 – Art and Design, the gallery is well worth a visit, as well as Cher’s own artwork being on display, you can see the work of other artists as well. The Ball was a great success with many of the Cube gallery’s society members in attendance. The music was provided by excellent DJ Azufr3 Catteneo who kept everyone up and dancing. For queries regarding displaying artwork, please contact Cher Demange in-world.






Janey Bracken
















3 comments:

  1. Wow, some really amazing and wacky fashions on show there Janey. One thing is puzzling me though, I can't identify your av in the pictures (you are always in at least one, lol). I know it was a masquerade but the legs of the near naked female in the second pic look strangely familiar, ha ha . I guess I missed out big time by not being there - Hibs looked great too :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to disappoint Ed, but I am in the main picture on the far right wearing a long skirt and with my arm stuck in the air, think I may have been waving at Hib, can't remember, lol. It was a great party and I'm sorry you couldn't make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Janey I am disappointed, I thought I was going to be able to make a 'cheeky' comment about that picture, lol.

    :-))

    ReplyDelete