Saturday 15 May 2010

Moody Blues for Breakfast


Dancing in the morning!! you can't beat it! (well afternoon for me actually in the UK) but the morning for lots of other people across the world! I saw on the invite to the Tropical Drift sim that DJ Genevieve Gagne was having a Moody Blues morning in the Aragon Ballroom, so I decided to go over to listen to their great music! It was lovely, quite a few people had dropped in and Maggie Nemeth was doing a good job hosting too, making everyone welcome. DJ Gen spun her magic as she played all those romantic Moodie's songs. The Ballroom is just a nice size and has that special feel about it, it's a romantic venue, but you feel equally at home if you go on your own to dance. The crowd are friendly and everyone chats and feels relaxed there. DJ Gen has promised a Beach Boys morning, on the beach close by the Ballroom, for tomorrow, I'm guessing it's around 7 am (PDT), but contact DJ Gen in-world to be sure!






Janey Bracken



































2 comments:

  1. Awww... I like the Moody Blues too! I saw the notice but didn't do the time conversion :-(
    Tropical Harmony is turning into a proper 24 hour sim, with events during the(our) day at the pub and now the ballroom as well. I'll just have to console myself by visiting the 'Stones' tribute gig in the London sims tonight at 1 pm SLT (9 pm UK).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ed,

    Sorry you missed the Moodies, but hope you enjoyed the Stones in Hyde Park!! I was lucky enough to catch both and had a good time, I hope they do the Moody Blues again in the future too!

    ReplyDelete