Sunday 23 May 2010

Never Say Never to Never Never Land!

They call it Never Never Land and in the SL Showcase it's described as a 'magical, romantic fantasy hideout where residents are encouraged to dance with their partners under the stars.' I went over to find out what this wondrous place looked like and I wasn't disappointed!
The beauty of the sim strikes you on entry, the vibrant colours used to create this fairytale setting with it's dappled light and array of wild flowers is breathtaking.

You can rez a horse there to go riding around the sim and I decided to use my own horse to explore. It is romantic, there are little winding rivers leading from one place of beauty to another.
You can imagine dragons and faeries there, in fact there is a roaring dragon at the entry point, and the little red toadstools in the fields of wild poppies are so pretty.
I asked friend Drax Ember to join me and tell me what he thought, he agreed that it was the perfect place for those avatars who have romance in mind. Either alone, or with someone you love, you will enjoy your visit to Never Never Land owned by the TimeToTerraform group.


Janey Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment