Sunday 18 July 2010

Just A'Mazing, Trying To Get Out Of The Maze!

I'm totally useless at directions! I get my lefts and rights mixed up all the time and even go wrong using a Sat Nav! So maybe picking the Maze Area in Sculptie Paradise wasn't the best thing I could have chosen to explore, but I thought I'd give it a go. There are five levels you have to climb and I soon found that this maze was very clever indeed! Visually it is quite confusing with the flashy interior looking the same wherever you go on each level, like being inside the belly of a giant space ship, but then it happens!! the walls start moving, panels sliding shut or opening. Just as you decided to try one exit it suddenly closes off and another one further along opens! quite ingenious as well as frustrating! This makes it very interesting and sets it aside from ordinary mazes. I found myself up for the challenge of trying to crack it and get to the final level. There's only one way out on each floor and I found I kept going around in circles in the beginning. I can't tell you how good it felt to find each ramp taking me up a floor, and finally reaching the top was pure magic. I could see all the other people below me by using my mini map, they were wandering around the same way I had been doing trying to get out. One little tip though, I found it was very laggy and doors were slamming in my face before I got to them. I set my avatar to run instead of walk and this helped me a lot, so try that if you are having trouble! There was also treasure to be found near the exit, but I think I had taxed my brain enough and gave up on that one, good luck if you think you can find it! The Maze was a lot of fun and worth a visit, I think I did well to get out, I bet you will do better, give it a try!!















Janey Bracken


No comments:

Post a Comment