Thursday 8 July 2010

Great Performance by DarlingPresley Xue at Le Chiantelle's

It always amazes me, the amount of talent you find in SL, I go wandering around and sometimes I find such great places. I called in at a sim called Le Chiantelle's Live Music & Ballroom yesterday, just out of curiosity, and I was lucky enough to arrive and catch a live singer called DarlingPresley Xue. Darling doesn’t hide the fact that she is a big Elvis fan and does include some of his songs in her music, but she also covers so many more legendary artists.

I joined a group of very appreciative people listening to Darling and we danced and had a great time. Darling has a very sweet, but strong voice and she went through her own cover versions of songs by the Beatles, Celine Dion, Elvis, Madonna, Barba Streisand, the Carpenters, Debbie Harry and Michael Jackson, plus others. Her rendition of Joleen by Dolly Parton was awesome, this girl is good!!!!

The Le Chiantelle's Live Music and Ballroom is a lovely friendly sim and they made me feel very welcome, go along and give live music in SL your support!





Janey Bracken








No comments:

Post a Comment