Monday 19 April 2010

Fantasy Faire Opens

One of the best things about SL are fantasy fashions and the designers can really go to town creating fabulous outfits for many characters from faeries to Mermaids, elves, Knights in armour and maidens, not to mention dragons and nekos. I got a notecard today from Evangeline Miles’ group ‘Evie’s Closet’ and she announced that the Fantasy Faire 2010 has opened. I love Evie’s Closet, Evangeline creates the most beautiful creations with her gowns and faerie outfits and I have quite a few in my inventory.

I teleported over to see the show and they are collecting money for the American Cancer Society, so if you go, give a generous donation too if you can. There are nine sims to visit all with top designers selling their fantasy designs, it’s an absolute must for role playing people and anyone who just wants some very well made and delightful costumes and skins.

As I looked at one of the shops called Mer-Elf Creations, I met the designer Morgaine Price, Morgaine told me that she had been designing for 2 years in SL, she makes the most exquisite fantasy clothes. She said that she has a sale on until Wednesday when her store is moving to a new location, so hurry over and look as soon as you can before her prices return to normal. Morgaine modelled a lovely medieval outfit for me, and then a gorgeous mermaid costume, she swooped and dived, flicking her gorgeous luminous blue mermaid’s tail as I tried to catch pictures of her.

Evie’s Closet had two special purchases for 50L and I quickly added them to my many other gowns by Evangeline. They were two medieval gowns, one in white and the other in black, and I can’t wait to wear them. I will go back and have another look around, time was limited today and there are so many shops to see there.

This is also part of the Relay for Life for 2010 and all the designers have worked hard on this wonderful Fantasy Faire to make it an outstanding event!




Janey Bracken

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! I will definitely go and check out the Fantasy Faire, thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hib, it is worth paying a visit, there are so many beautiful shops to see, full of nice things!! Take your purse with you, lol!

    ReplyDelete