Wednesday 14 April 2010

Look Out! He's Behind You!!

You have to have eyes in the back of your head at the Rohan, Post Apocalypse sim, you can smell the rotting flesh but you don't always see the zombies creeping up on you. I thought they would be other avatars role playing and would give up if I confronted them, but not these tough cookies, they are the living dead and keep coming at you! I escaped the first couple of corpses, but then got trapped by a pair of strange looking creatures with long brown tentacles that they reached out with, so you couldn't get away. I did get bitten by these guys and it was all getting nasty. Managing to slip under their outstretched limbs I continued on, this time drawing my sword in case I came across any other scary creatures of the night, and I'm glad I did. Suddenly another zombie loomed up in front of me, I raised my sword, crashing it down through his scull, but he continued to stand there and this time his brothers joined him, I was in the middle of a group of the glowing eyed horrors as I swung my sword at any one I could topple! I did manage to escape, (teleport does come in handy sometimes, hehe!).

Joking aside, this sim is great fun and the characters look really fearsome, if you want to confront your worst nightmares travel over and see the zombies, and don't forget to look behind you!





Janey Bracken



























No comments:

Post a Comment