Saturday 13 June 2009

Big Bottomed Girls!


Does my bum look big in this? (to my American friends, a bum is a fanny, but I'm not going to tell you what a fanny is to us English! a bum means a tramp in America, and can be a disreputable idler in the UK too! think I'll give up while I'm ahead!!) Well a lot of women would ask this when they are trying on new clothes, afraid that their bottoms look too big. Well being in SL opens yours eyes to the fact that different cultures admire different shapes and sizes with ladies figures. I must admit I am fascinated when I see some of the shapes about, massive thighs that would make Posh Spice flinch, giant boobs that would topple any real human over with the weight of them, and tiny feet crammed into 6 inch high heels. Most SL women seem to go for the more voluptuous shape with low cut tops to show off their virtual prize possessions. I would be interested to know what the guys think is the ideal shape for a woman in SL. The men seem to be a bit more stereo typed going for the six pack chest and slim hips with long muscular legs, is this more universal for the men, and is this the shape they desire in real life? When you think about this, everyone has altered their avatar to the way they would really like to look (well mostly, perhaps not dragons and furries, but you never know!!), so it is quite intriguing to see what people have picked for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment