Thursday 25 June 2009

Travelling Through The Tunnel Of Light


I came across a great sim for lighting effects last week, it was under the ‘Arts & Culture Venues in Showcase’. It says on the description ‘Immerse yourself in a glowing array of light patterns as you ride through the middle of the art installation Tunnel of Light’ and ride through I did, it was great fun!!

I teleported over to the sim and read the instructions there, following a path to a pond, I spotted a little boat, which I clicked to start my mystical journey. I was a little bit startled as I started to fall down into a colour streaked chasm, choosing my ‘pg down’ key on my computer, I hurried my journey to the bottom as the lights flashed quickly past.

Once on the ground I saw the entrance to the Tunnel of Light in front of me, where I had a choice of selecting transport for friends or for couples. Picking ‘friends’ I clicked on the start button and a giant cup and saucer, complete with spoon, appeared in front of me. I boarded the cup and off I went into the most dazzling array of light effects you could imagine. The teacup passed through chambers of glittering diamond skies on a swirling river of electric blue strands. It looked like I had reached the stars and planets at one stage, really prettily done.

Suddenly the teacup started to climb and I was on my way to the surface, ending in an array of pinks and reds until I reached my stopping point. From there I teleported over to the shopping area where they had beautiful objects on sale with the same sort of glowing colours I had just seen.

Go and blow your mind and take a trip through the Tunnel of Light!!
Janey Bracken


























No comments:

Post a Comment