Sunday 5 July 2009

a.C Store Fashion Show


I received an invitation from a.C. Store to attend a Fashion Show on Saturday, 4th July. I was not familiar with the store, which caters for men’s fashions, and decided to take a look, and I’m glad I did! SL had been particularly bad to me as I tried to reach the location for the show and eventually when I got there everyone looked grey and would not rez properly, not the best start for such an event! After a couple of re-logs, I was lucky enough to catch the fabulous designs as finally everything and everyone took their proper colour. And talking about colour! the theme of the show focused on the most delicious pinks, from the venue with its lush pink curtains, giant Venus De Milo type statues and pink spotlights, down to the actual clothes on display, a couple of outfits having soft pink tones which rested easily with the pale greys and whites.

I had not known what to expect when I went there, but it soon became apparent that these fashions are very different from the usual virtual high street men’s wear in the fact that they are far more flamboyant. To wear the total outfits on display, the wearer would be making a statement, saying ‘look at me, I like being noticed!!’ Worn separately the pieces would look casual smart and would cater for many people’s tastes.

There is no doubt that these clothes are beautifully made and unique in their designs and it’s nice to see that the SL boys are being looked after in the virtual fashion stakes by stores such as a.C.!
Janey Bracken










No comments:

Post a Comment