Thursday 30 July 2009

Peace Valley Pet Cemetery


A little over a year ago I visited Peace Valley, a sim that was created as a place for pet lovers to have memorials for their companions who have died. (See http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-2172) The sim was created by Silverax Greenwood and we have kept in touch since my first visit. The other day Silverax im'd me to let me know that a ride had been added to the island, so I tp’d over for a look.

It is still a peaceful and lovely place, but there have been more additions since I wrote my ireport. Some buildings have been added; one appears to be a place for tinies to get together, and there is also the new train ride around the sim. You can see a lot of the sim from the train, it is quite a comprehensive tour, including going underwater! Fortunately my clothes were drip-dry.
The sim has a very pleasant atmosphere, quiet and contemplative, filled with flowers. It is an excellent place if you wish to have a place to remember a pet or just if you want to get a
way from some of the activity of SL.

Hibiscus Hastings

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea Hib, It's nice that people can have a memorial for their pet and be able to visit it any time as its virtual, the new ride sounds fun too!!!

    Janey :)

    ReplyDelete