Wednesday 1 July 2009

Fine Jewellery made by Albros Breda

There are many fine jewellers in SL, but there is one lady who I think may be the finest, her name is Albros Breda and she makes the most exquisite jewellery I have ever seen.

I met Albros a while ago in SL London and she had just opened her business, I was amazed then at the delicate pieces of fine jewellery that she produced. I bought a ruby necklace and bracelet from her shortly after meeting her, and I still think they are the best pieces I own today.

The trouble with Albros, is that you walk into her shop and you are surrounded by such lovely necklaces, earrings and bracelets that you want to buy them all. She has many different styles and they are reasonably priced, so you can go back and treat yourself now and again to a lovely new piece. These pieces of jewellery would also make a wonderful gift for someone special. Albros even made me a jewelled dagger, which is my pride and joy, this lady is one of the big talents in SL.

Go and see Albros’s fantastic collection at her store Cihuae in the Volkov region.




Janey Bracken







1 comment:

  1. Love Albros's jewellery, it is beautifully made, delicate and perfectly finished!

    ReplyDelete