Saturday 11 July 2009

Teagan's Chicken Office


I'd just written an article about the Lindens from the Boston Labs paying SL London a visit in Virtually London (lite) and to help me I had looked at some of the Linden profiles. Then I suddenly wondered what Teagan Linden had in her profile, as she has always been really friendly whenever I have met her. Teagan's little avatar is always very colourful and trendy and in her pictures I saw that she had a wacky office in Linden Village. Teleporting over there for a look, I could see the office in all it's detail, it was no ordinary building but was shaped like a chicken! Quite amazing, although the poor chicken's wings already looked like oven ready drumsticks. Teagan has it nicely furnished inside though, with smart black and white couches and a glowing fire alight.

Moving back to ground level (it was a long way down!!), I spotted a giant keyboard that you could dance on and the keys lit up as you touched them. A fridge stood nearby and Teagan had some photographs stuck on it of her with all her mates.

As this was Linden Village I decided to look further and started to wander, surprisingly I didn't get far before I met ban barriers restricting me to only small parts of the sim. I did spot a nice little wooden chalet though and climbed the stairs to the door. This belongs to Scarlet Linden and I thought it might be a show house, so I tried the door. Scarlet's door was locked and it was obviously her own private house. I did take a chance and peep through the window though, and I could see a dog and cat sleeping cosily by the fire.

I walked up the hillside and badly crossed the sim as I sunk into the ground and then had trouble walking when I did surface on the other side. I stood on a road and saw a carriage upside down with it's wheels spinning, so someone in SL is a worse driver than me! nice to know! I had to go back to real life by this time, but I will go back to explore some more!




Janey Bracken





2 comments:

  1. The chicken office just may be one of the funniest things I have seen in SL! How ingeniuos!!!!

    Maybe we could get one of those (Oops, would probably be a veggi-office!)

    - You Know Who !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well the drumsticks wouldn't last long with you around, I know you love your wings!!

    ReplyDelete