Thursday 23 July 2009

Shoes To Die For!!

Ok, there is a recession on, but I can look can't I? Looking is dangerous, looking makes you want stuff. If you hadn't looked you wouldn't want them would you!! Well I did look and I wished I hadn't, I went to see some of the best shoes I've seen in SL, made by Siletto Moody.

Stiletto Moody Shoes first came to my attention when one of the girls in the Underground Club in SL London was wearing a pair and people were admiring them. Then she told us she had paid L$3000 for them and we were all in a state of shock. When I zoomed my camera in close I could see that they were beautiful, lots of little straps and chains, a great fit too. These are shoes for the ladies who want to look very glamorous as they have killer heels that would topple you in seconds in real life!!

Looking around the Stiletto Moody shop, I couldn't see anything cheaper than L$1,200 but I may have missed some as lag was bad. I spotted a range over L$2000 which were very tempting and I loved the pair that the shop assistant had on!!

Did I control myself? yes I did, I have my rent to pay, but if I were wanting a pair of shoes for a very special occasion I would definitely go back and splash out (just the once!!!).
Janey Bracken

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really killer! In every sense. Thanks (I think) for posting this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome Hib, bet you want some too, hehe

    ReplyDelete