Monday 28 September 2009

Little Witch Prepares for Halloween


I felt like travelling around the grid a bit today and teleported over to a place with a few shops. I stood for a while and was then aware of a small figure who came and stood near to me. Suddenly I received a message from the little one who said “YAY Another Brit! :D”. I turned to face her and she was a tiny green witch with a pointed hat and cute face. “Hi Cerise, yes, lol” I said in agreement that I was indeed a Brit. ‘How are you?’ I asked, and Cerise told me that she had the flu and I told her that I had a cold too, but it couldn’t top her flu!! I wondered if witches could cast spells to get rid of colds and flu, but it seems even witches have to suffer.

Cerise told me that everyone called her Button or Brat (Cerise’s full name is Cerise Button!) and I asked how people treated her as the little green witch, she told me “I get trod on a lot....But I have a nastly bite. And a great lil wand that works wonders on nasties.” She told me that her wand casts spells and she had made it herself. Cerise had also made her green skin, and she had done a really good job with it too!

Cerise was very wise she told me she had already started preparing for Halloween. She said “I've got a month to prep my swamp for Halloween”. She asked if I wanted to go over and have a look and I agreed that I would love to.

Off we went to a sim full of shadows and ghostly things. Cerise said “My SL family own this Sim.” I could see lots of blood on the floor near the building next to us and Cerise told me “Which reminds me, I need to bring out my body under a sheet” she continued “Well I did tell my mom to clean up after the last guests we had here.” Cerise said that she had a big family, many brothers and sisters, and her mom likes to be a wolf and her dad likes to be an owl. She said “Well I look mostly like my uncle Bilbo who's a toad :P.” I suggested that Cerise was the same colour, only she would have less warts, “A lot less warts :P” she agreed!

Cerise, being a really mystical little witch had made herself a broomstick that really flies, she said she had not finished it yet, so I will find out later what else this clever broomstick will do!

Cerise greeted her Auntie Catface who was a little distance away from us, but Auntie Cat must have been away from her keyboard as she did not reply. I told Cerise I had to go and I’d really enjoyed meeting her. Cerise gave me a parting gift, the lovely green skin she had made!

Thank you for showing me around Cerise and also thank you for that skin. I’m sure Halloween will be very special with Cerise and her family having lots of fun!!
Janey Bracken


7 comments:

  1. This type of role-play is certainly fasinating, I wonder if the green skin comes with optional warts? I believe that I have a wizard outfit somewhere in the uncharted depths of my inventory which is basically a cloak, pointed hat and a bad haircut. I also have an animal skin which turns the usually benign Boye into a very passable werewolf. These outfits will be useful one day for a fancy dress event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the wizard outfit could come in handy for Halloween, even the werewolf could be on the prowl that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone wants green skin all they need to do is IM me and ask for some of my cooking recipes for RL. They are sure to turn one green after a few bites!

    - Drax

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, you should stick to veggi burgers, it's that nasty meat you put in stuff that does that, it's the cows getting their own back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah! (Or should I say mooooooo?)


    - Drax

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone would like a copy of my green skin creation, feel free to IM me and I will forward you a copy :)

    Regards,

    Cerise Button aka The Little Green Witch

    ReplyDelete