Thursday 1 October 2009

From Clubbing at the UGC to VLFW Best In Show


What a wonderfully diverse place Virtual London is, you can be at a posh catwalk show, or you can be in a trolley race in Mayfair. I had a lovely time at the Underground Club in Knightsbridge tonight with Hibiscus and Ed and all of our friends, and these events were all on the same night!! I thought I might not go in for the trolley race in case I ate all the food in the trolley if I won, and the VLFW Best In Show catwalk event was obviously too posh for the likes of me, so I decided a nice night down the club would fit the bill. Seany did a great job dj’ing and Ruby was his excellent host, Virtual London still rocks!!! (shame I didn't get any pics of the trolley race!!)



Janey Bracken




























2 comments:

  1. First with the News (well pictures at least)! You've still got it Janey :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ed,

    Faster than those swanky Magazines lol!!

    Janey x

    ReplyDelete