Sunday 22 March 2009

Riding around the Nation of Victoriana

One of my good friends, Boye Jervil, lives in the Victoriana sims. He owns the Pre-Raphaelite Gallery in Victoriana Square.

The Nation of Victoriana is made up of about 5 sims, with plans for more to come. They are beautifully done, thanks to the detail conscious mayor, LittleBlackDuck Lindsay, and well worth checking out. They are role-playing sims, so you will see the inhabitants in their Victorian garb, and when I go over there I sometimes dress up so as to fit in. If you don’t change into Victorian clothing no one says anything, but it is fun to dress up and look as if you are a proper Victorian.



Boye im’d me to ask if I wanted to go riding around the sims and I said yes, as I hadn’t been out on my horse, Honey, in ages. I tp’d over and we had a good ride around. We ended up at Victoriana Harbour, where preparations for a picnic had been set up. As you can see from my picture, someone has already been into the drinks!




We also met a couple who live in Victoriana Harbour. The lady warmly welcomed me to the area and noted that she feels the harbour looks best at sunset, so I changed my settings and discovered how right she was! It was a peaceful and beautiful end to our ride around the sims.
Hibiscus Hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment