Saturday 21 March 2009

VIRTUAL STATISTICS OF PIXI PIERS



Hello everyone. I would just like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Pixi Piers, and I’m 5 feet 6 inches tall, with blonde hair, brown eyes and how much I weigh is my business! I am very much like my real life character in many ways, and I’m not sure who rules who anymore! I work as a reporter for Virtually London (Lite), along with my boss Janey Bracken and head reporter Hibiscus Hastings. Although I have only been in second life for less than 4 months, I have travelled to many places and met many people. Some have intrigued me, some have repulsed me, and some have even tried to hurt me. Fortunately for me I have met some really nice people also, and a couple of these I feel privileged to call my friends, (you know who you are). In this weird and wonderful world it’s comforting to know I can depend on these few. At the moment I am single, and will probably stay that way, unless a certain footballer comes calling! no names, but he used to be captain of his country’s team, and is, sadly for me, married to some posh bird, lol. Talking of football, I used to play when I was younger just for the local team, but we were the best team in the area (smug). My mum used to say "your just like a tom boy" and apparently I would reply "I’m not a tom boy, I’m a tom girl" lol. I have fantastic memories of going to watch my favourite team with my dad, which I hope to share a few with you in the coming weeks. Music is also big in my life, I listen to it all of the time. I love doing the clubs with my 'girls' and when I was around 18 to 20 years old, we would go to raves all around the country, staying away for days at a time. They were the best days of my life, although my mum's worst (sorry mum x). I love speed. and I own an old clapped out sports car, and I adore driving round with the top down, wind blowing through my hair, and the shades on, foot to the floor, 'heaven'. I don’t have any children of my own yet (David where are you?) hehe, but I have nieces and nephews whom I adore. I enjoy quizzes and trivia--- hang on a minute! this is beginning to sound like a lonely hearts column, a searching for love kind of thing, rather than an article. Oh well while we’re at it, he must be tall, like football----- lol.
I’m really looking forward to writing here, sharing with you a few of my thoughts, some of my up's and downs. And if some of what I write makes you smile for a while, then you have made me smile. Please come back and visit us often as we will be posting more article and stories as often as we can. Oh and please don’t be shy to click on an advert, as it helps us pay our way, thank you. Pixi

No comments:

Post a Comment