Thursday 20 August 2009

Art Box - Where You Become the Artwork

Hibiscus as Christine Keeler


While wandering around I found a fun sim called Art Box. The description is "a Second Life exhibit that merges avatars with famous works of art. Who can resist becoming a work of art? Certainly not me, so I went over and gave it a try.





Going down Abbey Road











Hibiscus's World
















Not one of my better days.













There are many other artworks to choose from, some for couples or groups of friends. These would be great for profiles or hanging in your virtual home. And a notecard with information on all the artworks is available, so education and entertainment can be found all in one place. What a concept!

Hibiscus Hastings

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun!! Think they should get one of those chairs for the Phoenix Club!!! btw wasn't Christine Keeler nude in that shot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janey, yes that would be good for the Phoenix! And yes, Christine Keeler was nude in that picture, but I didn't want to break my camera so stayed dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I posed as Dorothy with the Wizard of Oz crowd I knew it was time to move on....BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second Life is a place to discover other sides of yourself!

    ReplyDelete