Sunday 30 August 2009

SL's Boob Day!!


It was a coincidence today, that I had been talking to fellow writer Hibiscus and friends Boye and Drax about people being 'Ruthed' in SL. As you probably know being Ruthed is when a male avatar logs on and suddenly he has gained a female shape, a nasty experience for all male av's at sometime or the other. Well I went out shopping this morning and suddenly I was surrounded by women avatars who seem to have grown extra boobs, at first I thought that the lady I had seen in the beginning must have gone for that particular look, for whatever reasons she wanted to have multiple boobs for, who knows!, she was all grey anyway and I never did see her in colour. But then I spotted other people too, one poor man had some boob looking things below his waistline, at least I think they were boobs, his hair hid his face as well, then I saw another multiple boobed lady, also one who looked like she had footballs for boobs with tennis balls stuck on, then I realised that SL was having a bad day. I think they were sculptie attachments that just hadn't taken their proper shape!! I scurried off, heaven knows what I looked like to other people!!!
Janey Bracken







9 comments:

  1. It's scary, isn't it, we don't have any idea sometimes how we appear to others. I had trouble after logging on, too, took ages for my hair to arrive and my ao's never did! Back to the waddle walk. Fortunately I was able to hide in my apt, I hope the problems get fixed soon, I can't stay there forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 'Ruthed' in the most shocking manner on this occasion, no boobs however but worse, I acquired massive pelvic regions. 24 hours later and I was still not back to normal with me appearing in white trousers instead of black ones. Attempts to correct this sartorial blunder outside Phat Cats lead on to me not wearing any trousers at all for a while although I appeared normal on my panel. "SL, why do you taunt us so?" BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. SL can be so cruel, sounds like you have been having a really rough time with being 'Ruthed' and your trousers disappearing. Looks like we are getting back to the 'no hair' days too, I had hair with large bits missing today, SL is definatley dodgy lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for keeping us abreast of this titillating development!

    -Drax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Drax, lol, that is sooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I apologize - that joke was a complete bust!

    -Drax

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost (but not quite) afraid to respond to that Drax, for fear of what you might say next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's ok Hib, Drax just had to get that off his chest!! I'm not going to say anything about baps or puppies as there may be a language problem with you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well now that we have all that off our chests, we can move on!

    - Drax

    ReplyDelete