Saturday 15 August 2009

Seeing Things

Those of us who have been in Second Life for any amount of time have experienced SL glitches. For instance, recently I have gotten little bits of old conversations sent to me in im's after I have logged off. Or there is the classic "typing" that we see, also in im, even though no one is typing. Sometimes avatars hang around after their owner has logged off. Most of us have had these experiences. However, the other day I discovered a new one.


Boye and I were out dancing when he commented on a woman who was upside down on a sofa, apparently dancing. But when I looked, she appeared to be dancing with her partner as one would expect. Maybe Boye is using a special Australian viewer. Fortunately we were able to take pictures to document this very odd happening. It makes you wonder sometimes how the rest of SL is seeing you! (no hair maybe?!)


If you look carefully in the third picture you can see the woman's partner off to the left, dancing alone.

Thank you to Boye Jervil for allowing me to use his photographs.

Hibiscus Hastings

3 comments:

  1. Australian viewer, lol so funny Hib! those pictures are great!! I need a laugh after such a stessful week, most of my stress being caused by you telling me that my hair had disappeared again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, got my camera all set for that shot, Janey!

    ReplyDelete