Monday 3 August 2009

Face to Face with Liam!



I met Liam Waco at Ahern today, I just had to ask him! Well you would wouldn’t you!! Is that your real face on your avatar Liam? I asked. Surprisingly he said “lol.... I ripped it off my controller as I wanted to do what I want & not him :)”

Controller? I questioned, he said “the guy on the keyboard lol.” I could see Liam has a great sense of humour, but I was a bit worried that the guy at the keyboard won’t be able to eat his dinner without his face!

Looking at him from the side I said “shame you haven't got a nose sideways, lol” He said “I have a smaller face with nose” he added “I can’t smell at all with this one tho.... which is a relief.” I laughed and said is there anything else you would like to tell ‘Our Virtual Trilogy’? Liam said "Live your life with eyes wide open! & One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching."

Live long and prosper Liam, you are a star!!!
Janey Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment