Wednesday 21 October 2009

Ghostly Fun At Willow Grove


As Halloween is getting closer I decided to look around the grid for some haunted places and I liked the sound of one called Willow Grove Haunted House, so I teleported over and landed in a space just outside the building. I took the offered notecard which advised me that this was not a house that you walked around, it was a ride, and you had to rez a pumpkin car by clicking the sign.

After clicking, the pumpkin car arrived, and there was room to take a few friends too, as each car holds 5 avatars, I should imagine a crowd would have a lot of fun at Willow Grove. The ride was quite amazing, I have no idea how long it took the owners to build this maze of rooms that you go through, but there is a lot to it. Set your environment settings to midnight and sit back and be terrified. I won’t go into too much about what you will see, as it would spoil it, the same with the pictures that I have here, there is much, much more going on and it’s very blood thirsty indeed in parts. I thought I had reached Hell in one room and just about managed to cross it without the car catching on fire. The noises are scary too!! All in all, a well-done haunted house if you don’t mind too much blood and gore!





Janey Bracken
















No comments:

Post a Comment