Tuesday 6 October 2009

Our Virtual Trilogy Shop


‘OurVirtual Trilogy’ team have opened our very own shop, it’s a nice little place where you can join us for a chat if you like, or you can just come in and sit for a while to rest your feet or arms from walking or flying. We don’t bite, honest! (well, unless it’s near dinner time anyway!) so be sure to make yourself at home!!!

It’s still a Trilogy as there are three of us at the moment, me, Hibs and Ed, but I heard from our lovely Pixi and she is planning to come back soon, so it will be Our Virtual Trilogy plus one!!





Janey Bracken

2 comments:

  1. I still think you could use my portrait on the wall for inspiration!!! LOL

    - Drax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful what you wish for!! this has actually crossed my mind!!!

    ReplyDelete