Thursday 23 April 2009

New Skin Store Opens


I went over to look at a new store the other day, it was called The Skin Factory. The skins are really beautifully made and the skin tones are very delicate and detailed. Also they are very reasonably priced L$950, a snip compared to lots of other skin stores.

I was fortunate enough to meet the owner and designer Tony Schapire, who came over to see if I needed any assistance. Tony was very friendly and put me at my ease, I asked him how he created all these wonderful skins and he told me he did the entire thing in Photoshop, how clever is that!!! Tony is quite an artist and I hope his skins are a big success. Pop over to see Tony’s new store and see if you fancy one of his very pretty skins! (P.S I put the bikini on the photo for publication, but the skins have their full body features!)

No comments:

Post a Comment